Foothills Neurology Patient Portal – foothillsneurology.com
You are looking for a login to the Foothills Neurology patient portal? You can access the Foothills Neurology Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your Foothills Neurology medical records and health information. You must first sign up at Foothills Neurology’s patient portal if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Foothills Neurology Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Foothills Neurology customer service telephone number and email address for your assistance.
About The Foothills Neurology
Foothills Neurology understands that some people may feel anxious when visiting a Scottsdale or Phoenix neurologist. We will make sure you feel comfortable throughout the process. Foothills Neurology is open to all communication, from scheduling the appointment to explaining your diagnosis and treatment. Open communication includes your primary care physician, as well as any other providers involved in your care. All of this while keeping you at the center.
How do I Register Foothills Neurology patient portal?
Foothills Neurology requires that you create an account through their patient portal if you’re new. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Foothills Neurology Official Site https://foothillsneurology.com/ and navigate to the Patient Portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Foothills Neurology patient portal?
You will need your Foothills Neurology patient login ID and password. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Foothills Neurology Patient Portal website link https://foothillsneurology.com/. and click on “Patent Center” in the top menu.
- Click on the Patient Portal link.
- After that, click on ” Log In With Athenahealth” option and enter your login credentials (Username, Password).
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page link https://8409.portal.athenahealth.com/.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to forget password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Also Check It:-
- Olean Medical Group Patient Portal
- Winchester Family Physicians Patient Portal
- Gilbert Neurology Patient Portal
- Webster Square Medical Center Patient Portal
Foothills Neurology Customer Service
You can reach Foothills Neurology patient portal for assistance or to make an appointment. Call their customer service.
Ahwatukee Foothills Neurology Address:- 4530 E. Muirwood Dr, Ste 111 Phoenix, AZ 85048 USA
Phone Number:- (480) 961-2365
Monday-Friday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Everything related to Foothills Neurology patient portal login, signup, or customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.